Members of the
Texas are eligible to join the Credit Union.
Their immediate family members are also welcome.
To open an account:
- Fill out an Account Request Form
- Get this affidavit notarized (if not opening in person)
- Provide social security card
- Send everything to us with a copy of a non-expired government issued photo i.d. (driver’s license or military i.d.)
- Send a $25 Deposit to open a share account
- Create Online Banking and E-Statement Profile
*Members of the TIVA and FCSTAT are welcome to join as well.*
Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.